There was an error in this gadget

Monday, April 18, 2011

VegNews Apologizes

VegNews has come out with an actual apology, from the publishers and editors.  Not only that, but they have promised to never use non-vegan photos again and they are building a vegan photo bank as well.  I'm relieved.  I do think that VegNews is a valuable resource for many vegans and I really do enjoy reading it.  Sure it has some fluff, but it's nice to see what's going on in the vegan community.  I will definitely be renewing my subscription and continuing my support of this magazine.  I'm very disappointed by what they did, but I think they are doing a great job to rectify the situation.  Considering the backlash, I have no doubt in my mind that they will keep their word, otherwise they will lose a vast majority of their readership.  I forgive you VegNews.  I'm all about second chances.  Just don't disappoint us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment